A great help

We take this opportunity to announce the updated new version of our website

which allows you to fix and repair or install from new all your home fixtures and fittings. This site is free and has special links to all the best suppliers on line to save you time and money. Remember a plumber will charge you up to =A3125.00 to change a tap washer, something you can do yourself for =A30.50p with
This site is being updated daily so please log back in as often as you want. Logon now at
and do it yourself

Reply to
Nicko

50p for the part, =A3124.50 to know where to hit it with a hammer.
Reply to
Colin Wilson