A good day at work

Mainly because the plumber swapped a radiator for a towel rad and then could not shut the bathroom door as the towel rad stuck out more than the radiator.

That's made up for my Bluetooth/mobile phone mishap last week when he took the piss out of me.

Reply to
ARW

Thought you were going to say the apprentice phoned in sick.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Would have been better if he'd done the job with the door shut ...

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Simple - cut the offending bit of door off :)

Reply to
Cynic

So he then presumably sawed a notch in the door or hung the door the other way around...grin. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

En el artículo , Cynic escribió:

He must read this group.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

I know, however I do know someone that laid laminate floor and had a bit of a shut door problem:-)

Reply to
ARW

He is going to get that printed off and stuck on the bathroom door of the next job:-).

Thank you.

Reply to
ARW

We rented a holiday cottage once that had a Smallbone kitchen where you couldn't open two of the drawers because they snagged on one another.

Reply to
Huge