A dose of realism, please

Badly put on my part admittedly. Thanks for correcting my error.

I understand that the case that was lost was due to the individual trying to represent himself rather than calling on the services of professionals.

I should have said words to the effect that contractors are probably losing overall, we shall never know the numbers, because many contractors can't be arsed to seek representation and roll over when Hector comes calling.

PoP

Reply to
PoP

No, he just supervises a team of snow clearers I imagine.

PoP

Reply to
PoP

Yes, I think that was the general opinion.

MOre to the point with the market in its present state there aren't that many contractors left to 'roll over'.

Reply to
usenet

In message , IMM writes

And be done for paying less than the minimum wage ...

Reply to
geoff

In message , Dave Plowman writes

Certainly not, it would appear, in accountancy

Reply to
geoff

I specify the snow.

Reply to
IMM

Ah. I wondered where the wrong type of snow came from.

Reply to
Dave Plowman