A challenge for old house lovers

You should employ proper people.

Reply to
IMM

My greatest fear is that Labour will win the next election and he will replace Tony. Ughhhh...

Reply to
Grunff

Fear? You could get the Tories back in a be shafted even further. How naive some people are.

Reply to
IMM

Most of France did - it required some quite innovative editing of history to make it apparently appear otherwise.

Reply to
Peter Parry

There was enough Free French in the UK to make the difference.

Would the UK have been any different? In the Channel Islands the local girls went with the German soldiers, and married some of them after the war. In France they tarred and feathered them. The Germans considered the British to cooperative if they ever took over the country. Which was a tall order in itself.

Reply to
IMM

The job requires Ph.Ds from top unis. These normally come from places like Cambridge, Imperial, etc in the UK or from Harvard, Stanford or MIT in the US. But in certain subjects those from Moscow are equal or better for less money. What don't you understand ?

Reply to
G&M

Yep. Mind you a lot of people in the "most of France" as you call it still regard the Ile de France region (i.e. Paris) as another country anyway

Reply to
G&M

Your notion of a top uni. I have found some of the brightest and creative graduates from unis that were not your idea of top.

Reply to
IMM

Dont orget te pesrians and o course teh Africans. Where did IMM first come down from the trees?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Odd. I find that Bliar and teh Venoumous Bitch are completely similar in so many many ways.

Both are busy hatcheting the competition and surrounding themselves with fawning cronies.

Brown will go the way of Tarzan in the end.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Standing on your head as I dropped.

Reply to
IMM

Almost everything.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

If you went to a decent uni then you would understand.

Reply to
IMM

Cherie?

What did happen to Tarzan?

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

How would you know?

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Ended up running some huge publishing company I think. Somehow I don't think Gordon B will end up the same way - not unless the owners want to close it anyway.

Reply to
G&M

Maggie.

Heart attack and slowed down.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Always seemed OK to me.

Did Brown ever speed up?

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

It is amazing brainwashed people can be. Since 1997 the economy is stronger at any time in history, with the UK economy being one of the world's best. The pound is almighty high. Unemployment is right down and cardboard cities have gone, anti-social law are being implemented improving our quality of life.

What world are these fools in? A lifetime of brainwashing? Most certainly..

Reply to
IMM

What world were you in, in the 1980s? Obviously full of fairies

Reply to
IMM