A cartoon message from Mother Goose & Grimm to us all.

While searching for altenative energy information to possibly include in my encyclopedia, I came across what I consider to be the best "GREEN" cartoon ever printed. Mother Goose & Grimm covered the subject better than any other cartoon I have seen, in 8 little panels. I purchased a license to show this cartoon to the world on my website, so please take a look !.

I placed a link on my first post, but it was stripped off somehow. Here is how you can view this cartoon for yourself. Go to globalpowerandwater.com It is the entire home page!

Reply to
Mr Mousetown

The cartoon isn't bad. But how many people in the UK will want to buy alternative energy products priced in dollars - when the pound just went south, and the shipping is prohibitive?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ