A bit OT - Digital TV reception

Did anyone else (in the NW London area) experience a complete loss of freeview channels at about 1am this morning?

Reply to
geoff

I was asleep and so were the PVRs but there were some power tests at CP overnight: see eg

you want more I suggest uk.tech.digital-tv

Reply to
Robin

I was drifting off to sleep listening to the shipping forecast on R4 via FreeView when it went very quiet. So just before 1 AM. Switched it off - it was working again in the morning. My transmitter is CP.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)