A Better Power Planer

Hi
I need to upgrade from our basic power planes: the problem is they dont plane our wood floors fast enough. I've been looking around for something better, and found this:
http://www.khi.co.jp/kpm/products/indust_vehicles/construction/road_s_planer_e.html
Are these suitable for wood floors? I hope they are, as certainly it should cut the long planing times down. Anyone had any experience with these? Would there be any manoeuvrability issues in domestic situations?
Thanks, NT
N. Thornton wrote:

http://www.khi.co.jp/kpm/products/indust_vehicles/construction/road_s_planer_e.html
My wife has been using one of these for a couple of years for exactly the job you have in mind. No problems whatsoever. Ours is the B&Q PPro version (22.50). We do have somewhat of a problem with storage but it's well worth it in saved time.
HTH.
--
Regards,

Troy the Black Lab.
Troy wrote:

Storage is no problem with the FERMmodel from Skewfix. Just park in roughly the right area and switch on. it's plane sailing!!!
Bob