850mm high kitchen wall units

Yes, Everyone else makes 720-730mm high kitchen wall units but to tart my kitchen up I need 850mm highnew doors. Anyone know of a firm that supplies such units?
cheers
Andy.

We have just put in a new kitchen with 900mm high wall units. Is that too tall? We bought ours from John Lewis. Not cheap but seem to be well made and good quality. The brand name is Sheraton, web site - www.omegaplc.co.uk
Ed
Ed Rear wrote:

Wht jihn lewis sells can be got cheaper from arena kitchens - online stuff - google and browse the site. Doors ion many different sizes.

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 00:48:39 +0000, andrewpreece wrote:

IKEA do both 600 and 900 wall units.
The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk

Non-bespoke units normally come in multiples of 180mm.
i.e. drawerline base = 540 door + 180 drawer full base = 720 door full wall = 720 door standard wall = 540 door.
You might find 900mm doors, but I suspect 850mm would have to be specially made, unless the doors are so plain that you could just circular saw off the top 50mm.
Christian.