8 hundred and 92 knobheads

For the hard of thinking, "emissions free".

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Yep, the Liverpool landing stage. Great for the Isle of Man.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Great idea. Designing cities to be people friendly will reduce grid demand and expansion.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

That was my suggestion.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

just plonk him Honestly that's what its for.

I keep harry because of the way he tells em.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

So it's 20 times more powerful as a greenhouse gas but only lasts

1/20th the time...
Reply to
Dave Liquorice

But won't they waste energy driving to the hydro station so they can be plugged in direct to make sure they only use hydro energy?

Then, of course, that hydro energy isn't available for use elsewhere in the country so will be replaced by fossil fuel generated.

God you're thick.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ah - that's the giveaway. You're just a chatbot.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Wow! He thinks it doesn't.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

What a knob.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

It's not what you said two lines up though, is it?

Reply to
Jeremy Nicoll - news posts

I also think that we should use coal fired power stations to run enormous fans to allow the windfarms to generate electricity so that the electric car owner can then have a choice of green electricity for his vehicle.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Says the idiot who claims he has a degree.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Such out of the box thinking indeed !!!!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This Chav drives a Ford. He does.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Wow! From a thicko as well. Fantastic.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I see no evidence of these being in *routine* use yet. Being tested in a number of places, yes.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Looks like you're *still* a snob!

Reply to
Tim Streater

Which emission where, the power station ones or the onboard ones?..

Reply to
tony sayer

They have sufficient capacity to be the prime mover on the buses then?..

Reply to
tony sayer