8 hundred and 92 knobheads

One with a 700 mile extension lead?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

If the EV van is so good why does their vehicle has to be subsidised?

I thought that milkmen only provided a special delivery for young widows and bored housewifes.

A milk float is a machine designed for a specific purpose. It worked well.

Why do EV van/car drivers have concessions?

Let's charge that EV van/car up overnight with some PV arrays.

I'm the boss. That's how things in the real world world. Perhaps they should be allowed to do what they want?

I'm all for new technology. I am not happy about paying people for doing f*ck all other than pretending to be green.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

But not a 699 mile, 4095 feet, 11.4 inches long, though

(0.6" being ~1.5cm)

Reply to
geoff

700 miles in the real world, or descending a 700 mile high mountain?

NT

Reply to
NT

What's 4096 ft?

Reply to
Tim Streater

My car has a 600 mile real world range brim to running on vapour.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

1.2484608 km?
Reply to
Jules Richardson

I only lost a bit of hair and singed my eyebrows. And it was only a desert spoonful of petrol I had put on camp fire to start it. Vivid memory of WOOMPH and the entire fire lifting off the ground a few inches and settling back down when I applied a lit match.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

They will incease capacity as they filter in. Supercaps can be used for storage

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

700 to 720 miles or so, depending on how hard the loud pedal is pressed. If you think about it, I'm sure you will work it out.
Reply to
Steve Firth

Batteries can get 200-300 mile - RIGHT NOW. Then use light composite materials for the body, as the Russians are right now.

Then there is the "range extender"

The average car driver DOES NOT need a range of 400 mile in 95% of use. Hence why range extenders will be introduced. Many small cars will be just EV.

You really do not get it.

Look at the links I gave for the Russian Rotary Vane engine.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I'd like a

Why? Are you going into a desert? There are filling stations everywhere.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Like a tank full highly volatile petrol?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The ultra battery:

Doctor Drivel

Most car drivers who go the supermarket for their shopping. Most small hatches are glorified supermarket trellis.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

To kick-start them. And educate the the silly about them.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Maxie, thank you for your solid contribution. You have to read my other post on this.You will enlightened and then send me all your worldly wealth the delight will affect you so much. Fantastic Maxie. Fantastic.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Well said Maxie! Well said!! No doubt an eloquent person as yourself does not drive a Ford.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Well said!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

...and expensive turbos, etc. All a waste of polluting time.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel