777 Text Links - Main Purpose

- The Main Purpose

Links directories are effectively an advertising service. Some people will list in directory hoping for traffic, some will list hoping to improve their search engine performance through SEO/link building and some will list just to increase name recognition.

I have defined three distinct services that provide value to your site. I'll refer to the three services simply as Traffic, SEO and Branding.

Strengthening each of these services for your site is something any link directory owner can do. Let's take a closer look at each of these, because these are our "meat and potatos".

  1. Traffic Traffic is the most tangible service 777 TextLinks.com can provide. If the directory you register is getting 1,000 unique visitors per day, a prominent link on your site will probably get quite a few clicks.

Link buyers seeking traffic don't just want anyone clicking their link though, they want quality clicks. Ten high quality clicks could be worth 100 clicks or more of lesser quality!

Generate high quality traffic to your site by purchasing a permanent link, send high quality traffic to your customers, and you have happy customers.

  1. SEO Many link buyers purchase links to improve their search engine performance, and link buying is all part of their SEO campaign. SEO isn't entirely accurate - we're providing links which affect search engine performance - but for the sake of simplicity we'll just say SEO here.

SEO is a popular part of the link directory market because many Webmasters buy links with specific criteria for certain search engine factors such as link popularity, PageRank, age of site and indexed links.

  1. Branding Some link buyers have a strong interest in name recognition, and are going for as much "reach" as possible. Branding effectively means attracting as much attention as possible to something and making it stick.

Clicks aren't necessarily as important as making sure that people notice the link and remember the name. If you see a name in a prominent position on hundreds of Web sites, you are going to get the impression that it's a popular (hence, strong) name brand.

Helping you achieve this goal will strengthen our own services greatly.

info guide by

cathreen