Subject Author Posted Replies

Damp
This is affecting a door frame next to some French doors leading into the garden. How do I best treat it please? HomeOwnersHub
3
3

Exterior paint for wood - Longest lasting
I need to paint some exterior wood around windows and door frames. Some of the old paid can be stripped back to bare wood. What paint will last the longest? In the past I have use Dulux Weathershield...
3
3

Video camera rechargeable batteries
I have a Flip camera, several years old, and the rechargeable battery no longer holds a charge for more than a few minutes recording. The battery looks to be a pair of AA batteries in a plastic shrink...
8
8

combi boiler - central heating - expansion vessel
Hello, I have a very old boiler, I suppose I should buy a newer more efficient one, but that's a big job and costs money, so while it works, I'm leaving it as it is. Only it's not quite working... The...
8
8

Bread ping Rod
I have just decided to have one more go, I just wasted more money than a commercial loaf of bread.I got Crusty white Laucke mix 500gm,it says 320 ml water bread machine or 290ml hand mixed. So how...
7
7

Citric acid as descaler Q
Inspired by discussion here, having run out of "official" descaler liquid, I bought some citric acid (from Wilkos, for laundry). When I was using the liquid, I put 125ml and then topped up to 1400ml....
19
19

New Binky tonight
8 pm I believe for non- backers. Interesting solution to alternator mounting problem. Tim
1
1

TikTok Android Hack 2019
Get from this: 'TikTok Free Hack 2019' ( Tik Tok Hack 2018 How to Get TIKTOK Fans? 2019 How to get TIK TOK Fans in 2019? How to Get TIKTOK Heart? 2019 How to get fans on TIKTOK? How to GET FANS On...

TikTok Hacks iOS Android 2019
Cheat 2018 Fans Free Get from this: 'TikTok Free Hack 2019' ( Tik Tok Hack 2018 How to Get TIKTOK Fans? 2019 How to get TIK TOK Fans in 2019? How to Get TIKTOK Heart? 2019 How to get fans on TIKTOK?...
1
1

Microwave stopped heating
Microwave stopped heating. It whirrs and everything seems to work, but the food stays cold. Is this likely to be a faulty magnetron, which I assume would be pretty terminal for a 10 year old machine?...
14
14

Name for cream coated mdf part for kitchen.
Hi, above the microwave there is a piece of mdf that has been cut to size. The cream coating has given up due to the heat rising from the microwave. There is a radius to match the other doors on the...
8
8

OT Drivel in the press
Re helicopter crash at Leicester. If the tail rotor came off, the pilot became an instant passenger. He had zero control. He was not a hero. He WAS unlucky.
21
21

OTish (?) cooking query.
SWMBO and I occasionally like sausages with something for a meal. Generally we've settled for Richmond Thick sausages, and from chilled, I can oven cook them in 30 minutes gas mark 6. Recently,...
11
11

Centre Leaf for Table
My daughter has a dining table that extends but there was no centre leaf. I have bought a piece of MDF (the table is chalk painted) that is the correct size. I have glued on some packing pieces under...
14
14

OT:Amazon listing
As you're here then. Gregory was talking to the lad who's mad on cooking. A girl comes over and asks this lad how to make some sauce or other (I think). It seemed very simple so could you remind me of...
15
15