Subject Author Posted Replies

OT Child brides.
your local mullah wants for your children. After the mullahs' party imposed Sharia law in Iran and made it the official unquestionable law of the land, the authorities immediately changed the age of...
5
5

Kill file stopped working
I use Eternal September for which I have a killfile. This has worked fine for a while but it's stopped working. I haven't altered anything so I'm a bit baffled. Has anyone else experienced this and if...
7
7

emergency call button device for blind person
My friend has had a stroke and it has left her almost completely blind. Cognitively she seems unaffected. We need some sort of gadget that she can have on a lanyard to call for someone if she has an...
27
27

, ?
, , , . '[image: '( http://18devok.ru/uploads/posts/2015-12/medium/1449595724_image-20.jpg] Оголив красивые упругие сиськи, девчонка ласкает их,...

Cable hooks for mains?
Variety of J hook type systems for running network cables around appear to be available. At the heavy end Ellis Patent appear to make all the cable hangers used by over and underground railways. Get...
3
3

Wrong thermostat in electric shower?
I'm in the process of fitting a Triton electric shower, and was being nosy. I noticed it has a thermal cutout situated where the water leaves the heater unit, this: cuts out at 105C (ouch!) and it's...
14
14

Odd - lost Internet phone for a few hours
This is really just in response to Harry's phone loss. We suddenly lost Internet access on Wednesday morning although the phone line was OK. Phoned Zen who performed various line checks and then...
2
2

Cooker MCB/RCD
Hi Father-in-Law had a new NEFF oven installed by John Lewis. Their installers said that the MCB needed changing to a 32A part. The electrician called and checked the wiring and swapped the MCB. He...
60
60

Bonding metal to plastic
I have a plastic item that has cracked, I used `plastic weld` to glue the plastic, I suspect that will eventually fail so want to strengthen with a metal plate (stainless steel) the size of the patch...
6
6

Copper Immersion tank leaking tonight
People have been soldering copper sheet with a heavy soldering irons for eons with no problems
19
19

Odd - lost phone for a few minutes
PC's browser, TV and wifi all showed no internet, checked phone - that was off too, no dial tone. Then both came back on a few minutes later, but on checking my router, it showed in its log a...
9
9

How to rip a Facebook video so that it can be posted onto YouTube
Any suggestions?
8
8

Static electricity to the eyeball?
Could static electricity to the eyeball cause lasting harm? Normally you just jump and swear with a static shock to your finger etc, but I've found two instances on google of pain lasting a few days...
29
29

Laptop oddity/frustration ?
Inherited our lads old laptop (he's "gone mac" ...) Now I am pretty certain it should have WiFi and Bluetooth. But Windows(7) is steadfastly refusing to suggest it has that capability - no disabled...
36
36

Anyone got any good xmas diyish gift / gadget ideas?
Things you have seen or have on your wish list? (needing some inspiration!)
118
118