7105/01

I have just received 7 scripts from 91790 - not on my allocation. Marking is no problem but I don't have any envelopes to send the register to Hellerby. I have a suitable envelope from a few years ago but I need the address - can you e-mail it to me?

Malcolm Race

631958
Reply to
Malcolm Race

oooooh Malcolm - don't you just hate it when that happens?

Never mind, at least the phone number you've now plastered across the internet doesn't include your STD code...!

David

Reply to
Lobster

I suspect someone is marking school exam papers.

Or it's the 39 steps...

Reply to
dom

I surmise it's his 'ident' number rather than his 'phone number ... :) Still, he (and Hellerby?) will be pleased that nothing can go wrong, go wrong, go wrong. Wrong amount of scripts; sent from 91790(?) ... whatever next?

Reply to
Brian Sharrock

The message from " snipped-for-privacy@gglz.com" contains these words:

What are the thirty nine steps?

Reply to
Guy King

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Malcolm Race saying something like:

Sure thing.

Dave

790463496734623-4876236-238462346837
Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

That question was the whole point of the novel (Buchan), and puzzled Hannay during several versions of filmplays ... 1935(?), 1959(?), 1978(?) ... do you not have a TV?

Reply to
Brian Sharrock

All very well, but since Jan 2005 you'll not get that in the shops and will have to use 790463496734623-4876236-238462346837-substitute under a permit-to-work system from the ODIDD2JRPM.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

It's what you do if you're a *serious* alcoholic.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The 39 stps are a secret formula.

Step 1...

If I tell you the rest, I really will have to kill you.

Reply to
dom

The message from "Brian Sharrock" contains these words:

D'yer reckon that might have been why I used a direct quote from the book?

Reply to
Guy King

What, you fall down them?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Owain saying something like:

Bugger. I was hoping the 790463496734623-4876236-238462346837a would do.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

may be cheaper now, but it'll cost you in the long run.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

... continued by Fry and Laurie at

Andy Wade

The message from Andy Wade contains these words:

Guy King