7-day clock with override for Immersion heater

Does anyone know of a 7-day clock with a 1/2/3 hour override suitable for an immersion heater.

A Honeywell ST9100C would be ideal (though a bit expensive) but the contacts are only rated at 3A. I really need 15A contacts. I suppose I could use a relay but would prefer to avoid that.

Thanks.

Reply to
Les Desser

By override do you mean 1/2/3hr boost?

Sangamo Powersaver Daily & Weekly would fit the bill: easy push-button

30-min 1hr 2hr capability & have mains fail backup - but only a few hours. They are 16A contacts, fit a 1G surface or flush box (aim for 35mm if not 42mm re wiring space).

Cheapest price is Ebay if you can find them, otherwise Sangamo directly carry them cheapish.

Reply to
js.b1

There is one left on Ebay UK under 220678862339 for a quick photo and about half the usual price. No connection with the seller, check feedback carefully etc.

Reply to
js.b1

In article , js.b1 Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:50:12 writes

Yes

Not very generous but should be OK

That sounds the sort of thing I need.

I was a bit confused with the description:

"Weekly - Five day/two day programmer, three programmes week days, additional three programmes Saturday/Sunday"

It seemed there is no option to program each day separately.

However a hunt for the manual (2 pages) does show a 24/7 option. This is in fact a different model "Sangamo Powersaver 24/7".

Many thanks - just what I need.

Reply to
Les Desser