7 Counties home improvements

This is worth a read if you ever consider buying a conservatory

Paul

Wonder if they have a full order book...

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Terrible craftsmanship, but you have to question why the householder didn't ask questions *during* construction - they must've seen that there was no compacted hardcore under the base, that the bricks didn't match, the ridiculous 'airpipe' visible in the concrete, etc.

Reply to
Steve Walker

No pictures really showing what the problem was. The person only took them during demolition, so it doesn't give a true indication of any bad work. Maybe he needs to have a bit more common sense and do a bit of research on the companies he employs. Why would anyone pay £5000 BEFORE a job was complete.

Reply to
john m

There's a whole catalogue of pictures showing defects.

What is more amazing is that he doesn't say anything about retreving the money.

Reply to
Andy Hall

See this also

Reply to
Paul

I got the impression that it was more a case of a harsh lesson learnt and "look at what happened to me" and make you own mind up if your thinking of purchasing from them?

Looks like there based in Alton from a home address?

Reply to
Paul

Loads of problems that I can see?

That full height wall is not tied to the existing house, surprised it needed knocking down! the concrete is far too thin in places and is laid straight on top of the dirt.

To be honest I am struggling to see anything right with it.... really struggling.

Reply to
Me*

WHAT A LIAR!! You asked 7 counties to build the wall to this height even though you were informed by the builder that the mortar beds would not line up we have a written affidavit from the builder because you were threatening court action but cowardly backed out. The bricks were shown to you which you and your wife accepted and they were stored on your drive for 2 weeks prior to being installed. you made the conservatory bigger whilst they were building the base. You constantly stopped them working asking them to do other bits like building walls in your garden which you praised them endlessly for - YOU RAVED ABOUT HOW GOOD THE WORK WAS TO EVERYONE!! AMAZING ISN' IT? you are such a 2-faced person. BEWARE OF PAUL WESTWELL!!! DONT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM, HE WILL CRITICISE EVERY INCH OF WHAT YOU DO. 7 Counties carried out 2 other installations prior to the conservatory on his home, complete installation of new fascias, then complete replacement of all windows, his bay was built on a slant as his house is built out of shape on a slope. yet he still chose us to do the conservatory, what's even funnier with this mad person Thames Valley Windows who I personally know are a very good reliable and trustworthy company, who are meant to have competed the conservatory works, had an order placed with them for the fascias, he told us they were crooks and cancelled his order with them. for anyone's sake please do NOT DEAL with this man. This work was carried out 18 months ago. He has just decided to publish his cowardly slanderous statements which he is too scared to substantiate in a court. what a poor excuse for a man. We are a family run honest reliable trustworthy and very highly recommended company by our clients we have such a good reputation that even Lloyds of London (the largest insurers in the world) investigated our company and spoke to a selection of our clients and issue warranties that if 7 counties cease trading for any reason they would completely undertake all repairs on our workmanship. If you are not a madman like MR WESTWELL, please contact us for any of the following products FASCIAS SOFFITS AND GUTTERING WINDOWS DOORS AND CONSERVATORIES GARAGE CONVERSIONS

we have over 2000 satisfied customers (sorry can I correct that- 1999 satisfied customers) and 1 lying moron.

Reply to
thebananashack

WHAT A LIAR!! again! YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO YOUR SOLICITOR OBVIOUSLY! You asked 7 counties to build the wall to this height even though you were informed by the builder that the mortar beds would not line up we have a written affidavit from the builder because you were threatening court action but cowardly backed out. The bricks were shown to you which you and your wife accepted and they were stored on your drive for 2 weeks prior to being installed. you made the conservatory bigger whilst they were building the base. You constantly stopped them working asking them to do other bits like building walls in your garden which you praised them endlessly for - YOU RAVED ABOUT HOW GOOD THE WORK WAS TO EVERYONE!! AMAZING ISN' IT? you are such a 2-faced person. BEWARE OF PAUL WESTWELL!!! DONT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM, HE WILL CRITICISE EVERY INCH OF WHAT YOU DO. 7 Counties carried out 2 other installations prior to the conservatory on his home, complete installation of new fascias, then complete replacement of all windows, his bay was built on a slant as his house is built out of shape on a slope. yet he still chose us to do the conservatory, what's even funnier with this mad person Thames Valley Windows who I personally know are a very good reliable and trustworthy company, who are meant to have competed the conservatory works, had an order placed with them for the fascias, he told us they were crooks and cancelled his order with them. for anyone's sake please do NOT DEAL with this man. This work was carried out 18 months ago. He has just decided to publish his cowardly slanderous statements which he is too scared to substantiate in a court. what a poor excuse for a man. We are a family run honest reliable trustworthy and very highly recommended company by our clients we have such a good reputation that even Lloyds of London (the largest insurers in the world) investigated our company and spoke to a selection of our clients and issue warranties that if 7 counties cease trading for any reason they would completely undertake all repairs on our workmanship. If you are not a madman like MR WESTWELL, please contact us for any of the following products

FASCIAS SOFFITS AND GUTTERING WINDOWS DOORS AND CONSERVATORIES GARAGE CONVERSIONS

we have over 2000 satisfied customers (sorry can I correct that- 1999 satisfied customers) and 1 lying moron.

Reply to
thebananashack

We heard you the first time dude

Reply to