7/8" bath tap washer?

Hi

I need to replace the washer on a bath tap. The tap is probably 30 years old, but is ok. The washer appears to be 7/8" but none of the plumber's merchants I have tried carry that size.

Is 7/8" a recognised tap washer size or have I missed something?

David

Reply to
DavidA

Tap washers are measured by the bore of the pipe, not the diameter of the washer. That is almost certainly a 3/4" washer - a very common size for baths.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

Hi Colin