600x600 Paving slabs

I need to match some 28 year old paving slabs but haven't been able to find anything - can the assembled masses help? The slabs are boring standard 600x600 but have a slight curved "quadrant" profile on the top edges. I only need about 10. Any suggestions for suppliers?

Reply to
unknown

They are probably not pressed slabs but shaken ones. They used to make them at a mental hospital in brum as occupational therapy. There aren't many about these days.

Reply to
dennis

No comment.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Angle grinder. Take the corner off some standard ones.

Reply to
harryagain