5 Amp Fuses

Page 2 of 2

Anyone know the best place to buy fuses from ? RS prices seem to be a complete rip off
--
geoff

maybe here http://tinyurl.com/2qz5l

CPC are a bit but not significantly cheaper (if they actually have what you want in stock, that is)
--
geoff

I've bought a couple of 20mm fuse sets - one AS, one normal, off Ebay at about 1/4 of the RS price.
--
*Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:48:54 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman
I smoked one of my 2 Maplin DVMs last week.
Still cheaper than a fuse for the Fluke

But for a serious user, a good DVM is a delight - same as with most tools.
Bit like a cheap cordless drill against a decent one. Until you've used a good one the cheap one seems ok.
--
*Strip mining prevents forest fires.

"Andy Dingley" wrote | I smoked one of my 2 Maplin DVMs last week.
Cheaper than a cigar.
Owain