Subject Author Posted Replies

Lightning Maps
heard the rumbles, saw the flashes in the distance and as I was at home, thought to take a look at the above site. Odd watching the flashes through the window and seeing them appear on the map just...
11
11

Outlook 2019 - Cleanup
Last month, Outlook threw a wobbly, in that it somehow downloaded a second duplicate copy of every single email still stored on Plusnet's mail server. Thousands of them, how I just don't know. For...
3
3

wireless alarms
Does anyone have any experience of the kits that seem to be on the market these days? Bill
4
4

UK Govt trying to buy bankrupt One-web
that London-based Inmarsat (ISAT) was allowed to be bought by a US private equity company just over a year ago. Previously known as the International Maritime Organisation. Bought by yet another...
8
8

Security exception problem
When I try almost anything with thunderbird I get a Security exception problem message. It has only started happening today. The only way to get rid of it is constantly pressing Exit. Any ideas as to...
3
3

Lightning (again) and DIY
So how do they decide where lightening is? After all propagation of radio signals at different frequencies varies with the time of day. Brian
8
8

OT Mystery object
Spotted this on a walk yesterday. Apart from the obvious, any ideas what it is for? Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never...
29
29

Re: Nicola
and? “Ducks in a row? Don’t even start me” #janeygodleyvoiceover catch me on tour Janeygodley.com

Strange sand casts
Have recently seen many small curved objects on the beach. They appear to be just sand - pick one up and it breaks up into nothing but sand. Therefore, I rather assume they are some sort of cast....
16
16

Freeview loft aerial?
Whilst playing with a multi-tuner networked recorder solution I've come across all the muxes, frequencies and power levels from Crystal Palace and am not sure if our loft mounted aerial is ok or not?...
30
30

What is.....
"Peeler"
2
2

What is this device?
Can you identify this device? It's affixed to the shed in my neighbour's garden. Camera? Light? Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them...
60
60

Wall Coping
Garden wall only has soldier brick course along the top and some (neighbours walls) are showing signs of spalling and staining (1988 build) Any suggestions as to what to use to cap the wall?
10
10

Lightning, laptops and monitors ...
On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 17:38:05 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice" wrote: Seconded. I have had (and helped others who have had) telephone line connected kit taken out. I had two fairly decent answering...
29
29

Weird photo behaviour by samsung A10 on three network
'Er indoors has a relatively new (5 months) phone which has developed a habit of randomly blanking out thumbnail images from photos she has taken. Plus infrequently it will shift the divide between...