4-panel 35mm FD30 fire doors

I have to replace a number of internal doors to be FD30 and wanted them to be in keeping with the rest of the property, so I was looking for 4-panel doors, but the catch is that they must be 35mm not 44/45mm and it is proving hard to find.

There is JeldWen 'FireGuard' brand that have smooth and textured 4-panel, but they seem to be at least =A3130 per door.

Howdens do a 6-panel 35mm door which I might have to accept, but I was hoping to find the four panel.

Does anyone know of any other manufacturers and/or a cheaper seller of these doors?

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Peter Riocreux

Just attach beading to plain doors to make the panels. Works fine at a glance - especially if the panels are painted in a contrasting colour. B&Q etc do a suitable one.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)