4.5 year old tile adhesive

Hello People,

I have found in my garage ceramic will tile adhesvive that has been there

4.5 years since doing my bathroom. There are two half used large tubs.

I now need some for another tiling job, I hate to buy things I already have so what do people think about using it. Will my tiles stay on longer than 1 day?

Thank you people,

James

Reply to
James Holdsworth

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 18:11:59 -0000, in uk.d-i-y "James Holdsworth" strung together this:

Highly unlikely. It will have already started to set in that time. Go get yourself some new adhesive and do it properly!

Reply to
Lurch

It *may* be perfectly alright.... but will you *trust* it???? Only time will tell. Get some new stuff and hang the expense!

Reply to
Paul King