4-5 KVA Diesel generator choice..

Whilst there is a bit of a wiki discussion on Generators we have been looking for a gennie thats preferably Diesel, Key start, and around 4 to

5 KVA for standby use. Size and weight and noise aren't real concerns.

Second user ones rarely seem to become available in that sort of bracket so we've been looking at a new one around the grand mark.

Anyone know much about these ones that fit the bill in all aspects?. Or have any alternative recommendations?..

Cheers..

tony sayer

I've been very happy with my Kipor KDE6700TA. The genny you identify looks like simiar in terms of specs (and look and feel).

See e.g.

on it here:

Piers Finlayson

Reply to
Andy Burns

The engine is an unlicensed Yanmar Chinese knock-off at ¼ the price what do you expect ;(

Mark