3rd miracle device of the day...

That was one of many I was thinking of. And lambic beers, the sadly missed Worthington White Shield even proper Guiness.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Sadly missed?

We get ours from Ocado, and Waitrose online have it too. No doubt other places...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Yes, haven't seen any on sale for at least a decade.

Is it still bottled live or have they pissed about with that as well?

I used to like Bulmers No 7 and White Shield (separately and not even in the same session) but I'm damned if I have seen either for sale in ages.

I'll get erindoors to check next time she does Waitrose. It's the only place where she will shop.

Thanks for the spot.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Still had sediment and appeared to taste the same. But my taste memory was old!

Reply to
Bob Eager

SWMBO ordered some for me. Quite a surprise...also that she remembered I liked it!

Reply to
Bob Eager