3D wiring diagrams

Is there a standard for doing wiring diagrams in 3D, I'm not sure on the PartP law on rewiring my own house but surely I could help by doing a diagram of what's where, but as the wires go on lots of levels is there 3d software around?

I'm looking at

is there a standard with templates anywhere?

george

and ditto for water pipes!

Reply to
George (dicegeorge)

ISTR the OSG (On Site Guide) has some examples. Very basic schematics.

Reply to
dom

what is ISTR? where is On Site Guide?

Reply to
George (dicegeorge)

I Seem To Recall

In the bookshop!

Reply to
Bob Eager

I know very little about house wiring or for that matter 3 dimensional drawings but this web site might be of use?

I know it has helped me with wiring up my workshop complete with seperate earth!

Peter.

Reply to
petercharlesfagg