37 mm O.D. tube?

I have some shelving in which the plug-in uprights are 37 mm O.D. plastic tubes, about 420 mm long, probably polypropylene or similar, wall thickness about 2 mm; I would like, _on_a_temporary_basis_, to replace some of the uprights with shorter ones.

Is that anything like a readily-available inexpensive standard size in any suitable material (the I.D. does not matter, except that the wall must give reasonable rigidity)?

To help you to envisage it, that O.D. is about 50% bigger than that of a proper wooden broom- or mop- stick.

Reply to
dr.s.lartius

Get solvent weld waste 32mm pipe, I have just measured some up and the od is 36.5. Push fit waste is slightly smaller.

Reply to
MrCheerful

ABS waste pipe .. avail in 32 or 40mm

Reply to