3 piece suite cloth

Perhaps the wrong place to ask...but anyone know anything about the grading or standards for cloth used for furnishings - specifically our 3 piece lounge suite. The cloth no is A202 Feathers Beige and is shown as 36% Cotton, 18% Spun Rayon and 46% Polyester. And I have seen other bits of cloth used for furniture covering advertised with references B, C, D etc...no doubt the letters refer to the quality and make up of the cloth...just wondered if anyone had knowledge of where to find info about the cloth grading. Thanks. John.

Reply to
John Smith