3 inch drainpipe accessories?

Hi,

Is there any source available for plastic drainpiping that is in imperial inch sizes? I have a need for some fittings for a pipe that says on it "Marley 3inch". Its an angle bend of about 45 degrees. I'm in the UK. The troughing is 5.5 inches across the top. Would there be any source for the C shaped plastic clips that would go round such a peice to join peices together. These are marked "Marley" too?

Reply to
William.R.Reisen