3/4" DZR or bronze parallel BSP plug?

Any idea where to obtain such an item? I currently have a taper version, but of course this seals with PTFE and has to be done up tight. It's for blanking off a "rodding eye" on a seawater intake system, so I might potentially need to remove and refit it under awkward conditions and something with a fibre washer or O ring would be easier. The additional projecting length of the taper plug is also marginal whether it will fit inside the surrounding woodwork, so a shape like this would be good:

{0F13389E-1CCF-43B1-A758-D9C6AF5EF426}_1-74391.jpgI don't want to use plain brass or Tonval in a seawater system.

BES don't appear to have anything suitable.

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete Verdon

In article , Pete Verdon writes

Would nickel plated brass do?

fred

Corrosion in salt water can do some odd things.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Verdon

If you try uk.rec.models.engineering you should find someone willing to make you a couple plus a few who do boat work and may know of suppliers.

Reply to
Peter Parry