2d or 3d drawing package

Yup, not bad IME... I use it for schematics and wiring diagrams... e.g:

John Rumm

Google only owned sketchup from V4-7, 3D warehouse is one of its major attractions, free version encourages people to model objects which increases attraction of full price version, try searching 3d Warehouse for Ikea for instance.

Reply to
Adam Aglionby

Yup, you can't get more grownup than a UNIX based system!

But I call "keys" or we'll bore everyone else. OK? Gordon

Reply to
gordon

Ah, that chimed a dim memory. ISTR an article that said Ikea's 3D package fed info back to somewhere - CBATGI.

Reply to
PeterC