2D fluorescent bulkheads

Recently I've started seeing 2D fluorescent bulkheads appearing on walls with the top covered over to prevent light pollution like you see on high pressure sodium bulkheads, in fact the ones I've seen appearing have been direct replacements for high pressure sodium bulkheads. Does anyone know where I could get one?

Reply to
Ben

Try a search for "Piazza Luminaire" on the web.

Reply to
BigWallop

These are also quite nice fittings:

BigWallop

"Ben" wrote ... | Recently I've started seeing 2D fluorescent bulkheads appearing | on walls with the top covered over to prevent light pollution | like you see on high pressure sodium bulkheads, in fact the | ones I've seen appearing have been direct replacements for | high pressure sodium bulkheads. Does anyone know where I could | get one?

Thorn Fluopak 2 is listed as outdoor area floodlighting (PDF javascript links from)

also at Panther and Piazza at
aren't 2D but might be suitable
of several in the range)

Owain