28mm connection to cold water cistern

Hi, the shower pump instructions recommend a 28mm connection to the cold water cistern in the attic. I am renewing the heating and water pipes so it's not a problem. Can someone tell me what ball valve I need and where I can get one? Thank you

Reply to
nafuk

That's some pump! The connection is made to side of the tank near the base. The ball valve merely refills the tank and you can continue using the existing unit. You will probably need a 35mm hole saw to make the right sized hole.

With such a pump you might find you drain the cistern if you have a long shower. Changing the ball valve might help a bit but making the tank bigger would help a lot. OTHO you may be OK without any changes.

Reply to
Ed Sirett