25mm polished brass dimmer?

I looking for a decent polished brass dimmer that will fit in to a 25mm deep box. I was going to use MK but they dont do polished brass.

Then settled for Contactum but theirs are for 35mm boxes, decorating s done so too late to change box.

Anyone got experience of the Contactum? might I squeeze it in to 25mm or any pointes for some others?

Im also wanting sockets and data modukes all in brass.

Reply to
Bob