22mm to 3/4" adapter

I've a 22mm connector on a bit of hose to which I need to connect a 3/4" Hozelock tap adapter (the sort that screws on). Now I know nothing squared in a box about plumbing, so could someone kindly suggest the best way to do this?
Ideally I'm looking for a solution that only requires screwing things on or compression joints.
Thanks, Jeff

If it's screw on type, then aren't they all 3/4'' BSP fittings. If not, then can't you take the Hoselock adapter off the tap and insert the spout into the hose, then clamp it down with a elephant clip (compression band. The things you tighten to make them go smaller and grip around things)
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Jubliee clip??
Tim..

YES !!! That's the very thing. Do you think I could get that. :-))
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com