22mm camp on tap

Does anyone know if you can buy a 22mm camp on tap - like the 15mm ones for connecting washing machines etc, but in 22mm size.

TIA,

Kev

Reply to
Kev Parkin

I've never seen them.

If you want the same 3/4" male threaded portion, then the simple solution is to buy a 15mm tap and a 22x15mm reducer.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

But that wouldn't be camp on would it? :-)

Reply to
BillR

Ooops! Should have read CLAMP (not camp). Anyway the threaded outlet size is not an issue, what i need to do is break into the 22mm pipe without shutting off the supply and draining the system.

So, a 22mm version of the self cutting/CLAMP on valve would be ideal .... but..... does it exist?

Cheers, Kev

Reply to
Kev Parkin

You did have me wondering if "camp on" was some plumber's term for the lever operation of the valve or something. Can't help though.

Reply to
John Armstrong

yeah, I did realize that :-)

Nope

Reply to
BillR

I think what I need exists in the good old US of A but does anyone know if I can buy one in good ol' Blighty!

Check one out at

TIA

Kev

Reply to