22mm camp on tap

Does anyone know if you can buy a 22mm camp on tap - like the 15mm ones for connecting washing machines etc, but in 22mm size.
TIA,
Kev
On 2 Dec 2003 02:43:03 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@awt-ltd.co.uk (Kev Parkin) wrote:

I've never seen them.
If you want the same 3/4" male threaded portion, then the simple solution is to buy a 15mm tap and a 22x15mm reducer.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Andy Hall wrote:

Ooops! Should have read CLAMP (not camp). Anyway the threaded outlet size is not an issue, what i need to do is break into the 22mm pipe without shutting off the supply and draining the system.
So, a 22mm version of the self cutting/CLAMP on valve would be ideal .... but..... does it exist?
Cheers, Kev
(Kev Parkin) wrote:

On 3 Dec 2003 01:16:44 -0800, Kev Parkin wrote:

You did have me wondering if "camp on" was some plumber's term for the lever operation of the valve or something. Can't help though.
Kev Parkin wrote:

I think what I need exists in the good old US of A but does anyone know if I can buy one in good ol' Blighty!
Check one out at http://www.hisglassworks.com/pages/saddlevalve.html
TIA
Kev