2005 Building regs (Thermal efficiency)

Hi

I retired civil engineer friend of mine tells me new building regs come into force this January which require increased thermal efficiency on new builds over the previous regs.

Can anybody tell me if this is true and how these efficiencies are specified ?.

TIA

Reply to
Dave

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 10:28:58 +0000, a particular chimpanzee named Dave randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

If you mean Jan 2006, then possibly. The new Part L hasn't been published yet, but the consultation document is here

Hugo Nebula