2" Wide Velcro

Anyone know where I can get some 2" wide sticky backed velcro tape from please. Colour not important. Only need about 1 yard of it. TIA

-- troubleinstore

mail can be sent via website. Email address in posting is ficticious and is intended as spam trap

View my items on eBay:-

troubleinstore

No idea, I'm afraid. But I've got rolls and rolls of _non_-sticky 2" (army olive green colour). If it's any use, email me and I'll post you a couple of yards.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Colour not important.

B&Q usually have it, or failing that, RS Components.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

please. Colour not important.

try a local tarpaulin maker, that's where I got mine.

dave

Reply to
dave