1900x800 (or 750) double ended acryllic/plastic bath?

I'm not asking people to search for me (I've done a lot of googling), but does anyone just happen to know of a double ended bath that is

1900mm x 800mm (or 750mm) and ideally less than 550mm high and made of something light like acryllic/plastic?

The constraints come from the room size. We could use an 1800 or 1700 and build a box at the end but I'd rather have it go from wall to wall if I can find one.

There seem to be some spa baths this size, and some steel ones, but I can find nothing plain in acryllic/plastic.

thanks,

Robert

Reply to
RobertL

Beware double ended baths. Because they slope at both ends, they are actually more cramped for a single person.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That's an interesting point, you mean that if you lie out full length your feet are uncomfortably lifted so you tend to use only half of it, even if there's only one of you in it.

hoever, at present weoften fit two of us an 1800x800 single ended bath and the main problem is the uprightness at the 'wrong' end, ratehr than the upward sloping bottom.

RobertL

I do.

Yes, BUT if you then slope that, the person at the square end slides down, and the person at the sloping end cant stretch out.

I strongly reccommend a showroom dry run with you and partner..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

it would need to be a "wet run" rather than a "dry run" if all that sliding it to be tested. I'm not sure that's allowed in Homebase.

however, it's all rather academic if there is no such bath to be found anyway.

Robert

Reply to
RobertL

The message from The Natural Philosopher contains these words:

What does marital status have to do with it? :-)

Reply to
Appin

To answer my own question, I have now found such a bath made by VITRA. they do a 2000mm x 800mm bath.

Robert

Reply to
RobertL