17th Edition Wiring Regulations or BS7671

The promised publication date was 1st January 2008. Anyone know what is the current state of play?

Reply to
cynic

In from yesterday, mandatory from 1st July 2008.

Regards

Steve Dawson

Reply to
Stephen Dawson

Ive been looking on various bookseller sites for news with no success. All I've tried are blind alleys and it was suggested the launch date might be deferred. Have you any more recent news?

Reply to
cynic

Amazon will take your order now for delivery later this month:

All I've tried are blind alleys and it was suggested the launch date

Publication date is 21st Jan, according to the above. The e-mail I got from them confirming my order says "Dispatch estimate for these items:

23 Jan 2008"
Reply to
Andy Wade