16th Ed vs 17th Ed IEEE

Is there a summary of the differences between 16th Ed and

17th Ed electrical regs anywhere? I've been browsing the Wiki and there's bits here and there, but scattered across articles. I qualified with 16th Ed 2nd Issue, and was told you should keep yourself no more than 1 edition out of date (ie, 18th Edition will put me out of date), but 17th Ed is "mature" now and it would be useful to know the differences before committing to finding the money for a refresher course.

After all, I originally trained to 14th Ed ;)

Ta

JGH

Reply to
jgharston

in my case 13th!

The preamble in the 17th lists the differences. It runs to nearly 3 pages.

Reply to
charles

Ah ha. I shall book it out of the library forthwith.

JGH

Reply to
jgharston

Alternatively, you might find some kind soul though that might actually be something useful to have in the wiki:

(there are a few OCR errors in there - it stumbled on things like 5 "delta" In for example)

Reply to
John Rumm