15mm tee fitting with isolation valve(s)?

The best thing for you to do is go knocking at all the doors you can see and ask them. Come back in about 4 years and tell us.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

So it's just another example of one of your harebrained theories? Strange that a company the size of Screwfix don't even list a plastic outside tap?

Stick to doing jobs for your family. They're probably the only ones who could put up with your rubbish.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

"Dave Plowman (News)" drivelled away in message news: snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk...

You are the one who want the accurate data. You must knock on the doors. Now go knocking.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

"Dave Plowman (News)" frothed down his shirt in message news: snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk...

..This man he doesn't know, a man who has no clue ..he spouts out his drivel, direct to me and you ..he's always on the run you see, from men who wear white coats ..he climbs out the clinic window, to be with all the normal folks

..to be with normal people the court it did decide ..that looniness should stay locked up, firmly shut inside. ..so next time you read all his babble, do not wear a frown ..he's frothing down his shift, and someone has to wipe it down

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Yes, and isn't it about time you stopped?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

ROFLAO

Dave, you are sucker for punishment. Why do you keep doing it? IMM always comes out on top, so why? You don't know when you are beat, or when to back out.

IMM, now Dr Drivel, I now have to search on three names when Googling. I liked the explanation from Paul and yourself of how the Prius works. Now if they could have this hybrid in a van costing about =A310,000, I would be very interested.

Reply to
timegoesby

..this man says "stop" he wants to cease ..halt it all we must decease ..he doesn't really want to go ..proceed, advance, make way, oh no.

..his negative ways they hold him back ..no keep on going, no keep on track

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Since you've not included any previous post, are you laughing at yourself?

Why do you think I give a stuff what you think?

You'd do better to do a Google search if you want to find out. Evil thinks it hasn't got a CVT box.

It could well be useful for a light van used solely in town. But of course carrying a load is likely to effect the MPG rather more than with a diesel. And each car sold looses Toyota money. So they're unlikly to give them away for commercial use.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

"Dave Plowman (News)" made things up and shamelessly spat them out in message news: snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk...

Failure again...It has not CVT box. This medication has no effect whatsoever.

..encouraging.

Now he is making it all up again. Sad but true.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Really? And just why then have they made the vehicle as light as possible using expensive techniques?

If weight doesn't matter, it doesn't matter.

You really need to go to night school and learn some physics.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

yes.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I was laughing at this, which was funny and sums you up quite well:-

..This man he doesn't know, a man who has no clue ..he spouts out his drivel, direct to me and you ..he's always on the run you see, from men who wear white coats ..he climbs out the clinic window, to be with all the normal folks

..to be with normal people the court it did decide ..that looniness should stay locked up, firmly shut inside. ..so next time you read all his babble, do not wear a frown ..he's frothing down his shift, and someone has to wipe it down

Of all the Googling I do, I can honestly say I have found nothing of any use you have contributed. I have read a lot of your childish silly responses. In many serious threads you think you are obliged to quip in with what can only be regarded as childish snide remarks. If you don't want to take uk.d-i-y seriously then please leave the group. There are many groups that cater for the likes of you, so please use them and leave serious groups alone.

You are an irritating troll of the Phil Kyle ilk.

TTFN

Reply to
timegoesby

So you've even less knowledge of poetry than people?

[snip evil verse]

Oh - you Google. Accounts for the lack of newsgroup etiquette. Please learn it before posting again - it's in the charter for this and other groups.

I can only find four posts from you on my newsreader - these two which are a waste of space and off topic, and two asking for help. One of which I gave you good advice on. But despite some 25 posts in those threads I see you didn't have the decency to thank those who helped you.

And just who the hell do you think you are to tell *anyone* what to do?

When you have a history of answering, rather than asking questions, I might get taken seriously.

Wonder why those who choose to be rude on newsgroups always hide behind false names and anonymous addresses?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

By popular demand I post this gem......

..the Plowman man he calls me pet ..of inverted gender he must be set ..he gives us info we don't need to know ..down our throats he rams it so

..instictively you will spy ..in newsgroups with DIY ..attempting wisdom this fool will try

..the info's so poor tis clearly true ..so how does this garbage affect you?

..well take no heed of babble and drool ..as this one is a confirmed fool

..he marches around in CAT boots of yellow ..this strange brain damaged sort of fellow

..misadvice he has lots to say ..so don't give this yellow booted half-wit the time of day

Why don't you take any notice of this charter then? Talk about double standards.

Which has nothing to do with your childish remarks. Not my words - but I agree too.

I agree with him. Totally correct. You are a nusiance, and should go back to the clinic, the PKCFT Clinc ...the Phil Kyle Clinic For Trolls.

He saying go and troll somewhere else. I agree with him.

That was a very good post. The best for a long time. To the point and very relevant

Reply to
Doctor Drivel