150 for new CH pump ??

Page 2 of 2

It's about the same I paid to have my pump replaced which was also a bitch to remove - he had to saw the threads off each end as they were locked solid.
Rob.
Thanks guys,
I should have mentioned that I'm in Surrey so have to allow for SE England prices !
As I said I can't see how he is going to be able to get access room to work on the pump, so the job will probably be less than straight forward and therefore I guess the price is fair.
Cheers for your input
Jim

I had one replaced on a Jaguar combi boiler recently - Pump was non standard and cost about 85, Labour 25, total 110. Took about half an hour, and he definitely didnt drain the system.
--
Richard Faulkner

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:50:34 +0000, Richard Faulkner wrote:

Inside the boiler the main issue is accessibility, the boiler will likely have isolators and drain points within it to make the job easy in other respects.
The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk

its reasonable and it sounds like he's available to turn up and do the job!!.
After all,you;d pay a solivitor this amount just to right a letter..

If the man drains the system., make sure he refills with inhibitor in the system.