Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Re: 已婚,却爱上 大28岁的 老外,我该怎 么办?
Here it's all question marks & I didn't see the original. I don't suppose this particular one would be a problem, though. Shellcode - Wikipedia

When was this waste pipe used?
Continuing to turn the old bathroom into daughters bedroom, extending ringmain and installing backboxes yesterday. Pulling out some old waste pipe, it was not like the stuff used nowadays, plastic,...
5
5

Flue for garage wood burner
I'm looking at making a wood burner for the garage out of an old 55 gallon oil drum. Plenty of plans and ideas on the Intergoogles. I'm currently thinking of having it horizontal with the door at one...
26
26

melting polystyrene
Any one got a tip for reducing the volume of polystyrene packaging. I know burning it is effective but not popular !. I also noticed that certain petr oleum products melt it but thats not very...
8
8

Re: 已婚,却爱上 大28岁的 老外,我该怎 么办?
Try it and see. ;-) My ipad won't open swf files which is how I found where the link went. Tim Shellcode - Wikipedia

Fitting new door handles; holes overlap in Aluminium
Hi all we have an aluminium back door with mortice lock. Some years ago I replaced the failing door handles with a couple of (cheap) new ones. The screw holes of the new handles had slightly different...
8
8

Re: 已婚,却爱上 大28岁的 老外,我该怎 么办?
Something designed to be executed by Shockwave Flash. 119 bytes is way too small, so it's probably shellcode or something equally nasty. Shellcode - Wikipedia
1
1

DIY cockup
On Saturday I arrived at work to discover this at the customers house Yep he has removed the ceiling joists and the back wall. This is a photo of the neighbours house to show you what it looked liked...
30
30

Fridge Failure Mode
Fridge has gone on the blink. 18months old - but with 5 year warranty (I hope it works) Not getting cold - heat exhanger at back not warm. Motor making a noise and very warm Is this classic case of...
27
27

Where can I find a parts diagram for a whirlpool fridge-freezer?
I've just been particularly dumb and dismantled the ice "breaker" (the part in the bottom of the ice box that rotates and breaks-up the ice) in my Whirlpool S20E RSS2V without first taking a...
2
2

Utilising a redundant ridge tile flue outlet
I have a ridge tile flue outlet left when a previous back boiler and flue were removed. I intend fitting a bathroom ceiling fan and wonder if I can use the existing flue outlet to vent through rather...
2
2

Wiki image upload problem - sorted
Apparently the wiki had not been allowing image uploads for a couple of weeks... anyway, sorted now - so if you were having trouble, try again now. (let me know if anything else goes wrong with it)
7
7

Silicone Remover
Silicone - DIYWiki
9
9

Audio sockets/wiring yet again
After a long delay I am finally getting rolling on replacing the lounge floor, including running speaker cable underneath to the point where the speakers are. I am still struggling with how to make a...
39
39

Best performing Low Modulus Silicone (bathroom)
I recently fitted a new cast stone based shower .... and as usual sealed with "Dow Corning 785 Sanitary acetoxy silicone" The shower is fitted in an alcove lined with Respatex sheets, on several other...
4
4