Subject Author Posted Replies

Removing side trim in a 2002 2-door Polo - ?
One of my offspring has managed to ding the rear wing of a 2-door 2002 (52 plate) Polo but from a picture I think it will easily push out with some careful taps on the inside once the side trim panel...
5
5

OT: Pallet delivery services
I expect to need to shift one of these from one UK address to another. Oen possibility might be a pallet delivery company but we don't have a fork lift at either end. Do these companies use the sort...
6
6

Could I freeze Organic Pure Cranberry Juice
Hi all, Have just received two 0.75Lbottles of Organic Pure Cranberry Juice 750 ML I ordered but I am alarmed to read on the rear of the bottle that it has to be used within 5 days on opening!. I will...
5
5

DIY divorce on topic features angle grinder
Husband Gave His Unfaithful Ex-Wife Half Of Everything He Owned – Literally | Bored Panda
1
1

patio door problem
Hello, I am having a problem with my patio doors sticking when opening or closing. I have found that the problem is the metal strip screwed to the side of the door is loose at the top. It's something...
3
3

Wind saving our bacon again
Andrew "Brillo Pad" Neil tweeted this morning: Wind providing
51
51

quality diy ...
This dude tells his friends he can kick through a cinder block wall. With a few kicks he proves his strength and also demonstrates his stupidity.

Wassa lidle
It seems that we in AU might be getting Lidle, is it worth having? We have Aldi is it the same thing?
11
11

Wickes prices
Local Wickes in Chatham had a monster refit including a "trade counter" for some items. When it opened I moaned that the trade counter still had Wickes prices, not Toolsatan ones. Don't worry they...
7
7

Pls help identifying T&E cable size.
I have some old white-covered twin & earth mains cable with its pos & neg insulated in red & black. The red & black wires are both 7-strand, and each individual strand is about 1mm thick. Where all 7...
83
83

Re: OT. The truth about Waterloo
"No, he is not an Irishman. He was born in Ireland; but being born in a stable does not make a man a horse." Daniel O'Connell during a speech (16 October 1843), as quoted in Reports of State Trials:...
8
8

nicad sub c cells?
Hello, My cordless drill needs to be re celled. Can anyone recommend a good supplier of sub c nicads? Thanks, Stephen.
31
31

cement
How do you make cement more sticky? I'm trying to fix down a loose paving stone (part of some steps). Have used cement:sand at 1:6 as recommended on packet but it keeps coming loose again.
5
5

Zinc-air cells
Commonly used in hearing-aids. Out of the box, they have a tab that you peel off to expose little breather holes that allow air into the body of cell to activate it. The cells are normally used to...
6
6

Wind farm subsidies axed 'to stop turbines covering beautiful countryside'
Fuck me - HTF did you lot miss this ? The jocks are having kittens, they believe they will be losing £3billion a year over this. Conservatives implement manifesto pledge to end subsidies but offer...
18
18