Subject Author Posted Replies

MEILLEURS SITES PTC - Payant - PLUS FIABLE 2015
MEILLEURS SITES PTC - Payant - PLUS FIABLE 2015 trafficmonsoon PTC : paidverts PTC :

sticky worktop syndrome
We had a thread a while back on plastic handles degrading on some hand tools. Two sets of kitchen worktops installed in 1995 seem to be exhibiting similar symptoms. The surface appears sticky to...
17
17

OT. EUSSR claims a s**tload more money off of us.
ANGER flared yesterday after the European Commission brazenly fined Britain £642 million for poor accounting.

Odd mortice lock problem
Got a call today from a customer which is a semi secure unit for the rehabilitation of ex offenders. They couldn't unlock the managers office door, mortice lock activated by a euro cylinder. Very odd,...
5
5

Help
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this announcement. My name is Peter and I am from Scotland andI have bad teeth and a runny nose. I am looking for anything with a pulse to shag. I am a...
2
2

Honeywell V4073A1062 (was, erroneously V4073A6022) follow up
Just thought I'd add a few extra thoughts on solving my zone valve problem(s). First off being to correct the part number (Doh!). The second being that the perceived wisdom of replacing the complete...
13
13

Removal of gel stickers from glass
White spirit first preferably odourless. Then washing up liquid.. Never use gel stickers again... They melt in hot weather...
4
4

fixing to steel withotu drilling a hole
I'm wondering what's the best way to fix a steel bracket to steel without welding and without drilling? I want to attach some interior stuff in a narrowboat below the waterline. Obviously I don't want...
24
24

OT:UPS batteries
Can anyone recommend a good source of UPS batteries? It's an APC SmartUPS 2200 - Model # SU2200INET - does that use four RBC11s? And why do APC have about 5000 model numbers?
37
37

OT newsreader kill rules
I was surprised to find two replies by Chris Hogg *killed* by Turnpike. His name/address does not appear in my long list of Rod Speed nyms. Turnpike help files do not say which part of the address is...
5
5

OT. EUSSR uses our money to expand Calais
But nothing to keep immigrants out of the UK. BRITISH taxpayers will have to cough up for a €700 MILLION expansion of the increasingly overwhelmed port of Calais, it can be revealed.
26
26

Windows 10: warning: if you previously hid KB305583 it will have reappeared
If you previously hid KB305583 in WIndows Update to prevent M$ foisting their "Get Windows 10" (GWX.exe) adware/nagware/crapware on you, it will have reappeared in the last couple of days because it...
4
4

Identifying Tungsten Carbide
Hi all, I bought some iffy lathe tool of Ebay; the seller claims it to be tungsten carbide, but I'm sceptical about that. Looks more like HSS or chrome/moly to me. I need to ascertain if it's genuine...
7
7

Lakeland breadmaker spares
This thing uses a teflon-lined bucket to make the bread in. You chuck all the ingredients in, it stirs it about, then cooks it. So you can't line it, and any greasing will be off by the time the bread...
19
19

Re: Tunisia
On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 17:55:43 +0100, Nightjar Other sources state that this was part of a continuing army operation That part of the country had a fairly constant army presence, with ID checks on the...
4
4