10mm tank connectors, any suggestions for where I might find some?

I want some 10mm tank connectors, or at least some tank connectors around that size or even smaller for which I can get matching pipe.

If the pipe was fairly flexible as well that would be even better.

They don't have to cope with a lot of pressure.

Reply to
tinnews

snipped-for-privacy@isbd.co.uk wrote on 24/05/2010 :

You can get a variety of fittings for 8mm copper microbore heating pipe, if that might be of use? Thorite Pneumatic sell some parts too.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

On Mon, 24 May 2010 17:15:33 +0100 someone who may be Harry Bloomfield wrote this:-

I suggest a 15mm tank connector with a reducing fitting

Reply to
David Hansen

Try WADE fittings.

Donwill

Yes, I guess that may be as good as it gets.

Reply to
tinnews