10mm Push Fit fitting

I have a water based flush system on my boat trailer ... using 10mm push fit fittings. (supplied with Indespension boat trailer) One of the 3 way equal Tees has broken. (need to get a spare)

Indespension do not sell any of these as spares.

Does anyone recognise the range ? .... on the blue 'collar' it says CDC ... and I have found some CDC fittings on line, but not what I need so far.

Also if you do recognise them, are they dis-mountable or one time only ... I'm guessing the latter in which case I will have to break open fitting somehow to get pipe out.

I know the picture is of a 4 way cross ... just easier to get at for photograph.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

I have no specific direction to give but those are airline/pneumatic fittings and should be freely available.

You push the blue collar in to release the pipe.

Reply to
EricP

Try air line fitting suppliers. It looks like an air line fitting and blue is the industrial identification colour for compressed air.

Removing the pipe should simply be a matter of pushing the collar in before pulling the pipe out.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

They look like general purpose fitting as used for pneumatics - might give you another term to search for. I've bought 6mm ones from RS but not the cheapest and usually in multiple packs.

Ebay of course! Just checked this

loads of em.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Any good?

Reply to
Capitol

or

Capitol

That is good news ... at least I'll be able to dismantle the 'bust' fitting and just push pipes into a new one

Reply to
Rick Hughes

That was why I had trouble finding them .. assumed as used on flush system they were plumbing fittings

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Ta ... that is the little beasties

Reply to
Rick Hughes

They are also used a lot in beer and soft drink dispense systems. with the number of pubs that close down it's not unusual to see a skip out side of one as it is stripped. A perusal of the skip will usually yield loads of them.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Got the fitting OK ... thanks guys, found a dirt cheap place ...£1.38 incl postage on eBay

It was the fact I had assumed they were plumbing fittings had me searching for wrong items :-)

Reply to
Rick Hughes