--

"YESTERDAY is history,TOMORROW is a mystery,TODAY is a gift

That is why it is called the present "
On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:57:51 +0000, Stuart wrote:

Would this have been anything like Screwfix product 11310?
The FAQ for uk.diy is at www.diyfaq.org.uk

Is that not for electrical use ?? Stuart
--

"YESTERDAY is history,TOMORROW is a mystery,TODAY is a gift

That is why it is called the present "
This sounds like the plastic coated 10mm microbore that I have used in places to plumb my central heating and was used in a flat I lived in Aberdeen.
The plastic coat is one the pipe to start with, part of the manufaturing process.
I used mainly 22mm/15mm copper but the last metre on a lot of radiators was in 10mm as easier to get through joists and floorboards, reduced number of connectors/soldering needed.
On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:57:51 +0000, Stuart

Lawrence
usenet at lklyne dt co dt uk
On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 17:13:39 +0000, Lawrence

Ah-could be lawrence . I did a search for it as insulation so probably thats why I couldnt find it .I just assumed it had been pushed on to the pipe before the fittings were attached but what has happened is that the insulation has been cut back at the fitting to allow the connection . thx for your help
Stuart