100mm one-handed clamps - where to buy?

I've been using some borrowed small one-handed clamps and they've been so useful that I want to buy some; I need about 15 so would prefer that the price was not too painful ... any suggestions?

Reply to
unknown

Have a look at Page 777 of the latest Screwfix catalogue. They have a variety from a fiver upwards.

I've bought even cheaper (and nastier!) ones in the past from Robert Dyas - but can't see any in their current line-up. Occasionally, the likes of Lidl and Aldi do sets, but they're usually of assorted sizes.

Reply to
Roger Mills

What ferzackerly, do you mean by one hand clamps? The type that work on the sealant gun principle?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Maybe these ones?

Gazz

LOL! But 15 of them?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Not such an unusual requirement if constructing curved structures like a fake arch as a theatre prop, or a canoe or a guitar (not that you would want 100 mm ones on a guitar)

Reply to
newshound

Did you follow the link? I think maybe you didn't.

Possibly for a sow?

Reply to
polygonum

The pair I got as a distress purchase from B&Q were more distress than they were worth. I?m not particularly strong, but first time I tightened one, the handle snapped off. So it?s worth paying something for robustness.

Reply to
Jon Fairbairn