1000mm base units.

I only want one cupboard - the kitchen's only two years old and I want to re jig it to fit in a dishwasher.

unfortunately I need to turn the corner unit around and because there's a pipe in the corner that it has been cut around I can't reuse the old carcass

tim

Reply to
tim.....

Website. Please ignore the extra e!

Reply to
Capitol

£50 in Wickes.
Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I have a cash account with Howdens, bloody awful company to deal with.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman